In the highly competitive web marketing world, visitors must be able to find your website and easily navigate throughout.
Here are just a few ideas and suggestions that we can offer to help you maximize your website visibility:
E-mail newsletter campaigns have been around for years…
and are a tried and true method of keeping in touch with your customers. By providing useful tips and information, sales promotions and other reminders, you can insure that your loyal customers will return to your website for years to come.
Get links from high authority, relevant websites
Reciprocal link programs used to be a great way to build traffic and attract new visitors to your website. Unfortunately, the process was taken advantage of by people who created “link farms”, which were looked upon unfavorably by Google and other search engines. These days, search engines look for quality in the links you are reciprocating, not quantity. Contact us about the kind of links you need and how to get them.
Viral web marketing via social media is alive and well
There are now many ways to expand your presence on the web. If you own a successful online store, you might consider an affiliate marketing program, allowing others to sell your items on their websites for a percentage. Creating press releases, blogging and engaging in social media marketing are just a few more ways to build a successful viral marketing campaign.
A website is like a garden and the more care and feeding you provide, the more profitable your website will be.
- Start with a web marketing plan and an effective web design and development strategy.
- Strive for top rankings in major search engines, practice good Search Optimization Techniques.
- Learn to use e-mail marketing effectively.
- Dominate your marketing niche with affiliate, reseller, and associate programs.
- Request a periodic analysis from us to review your website goals and traffic history
- Build a responsive opt-in email list.
- Provide top notch customer service and respond to customer emails, etc. quickly.
- Publish articles or news stories, always including your web address.
- Write and publish online press releases.
- Facilitate and run contests, giveaways and promotions via your web site.
- Take advantage of blogging or social media to interact with your visitors on a regular basis.
- Consider pay-per-click campaigns such as Google AdWords or Facebook ads.