As a part of our Vermont web design services, we highly recommend that businesses take advantage of Google My Business, which is a free and easy way to manage your business information online. The Google My Business dashboard lets you manage your business information, including:
- Your business’ contact info and hours of operation
- A map and driving directions to your place of business
- Photos, videos, and text about your products or services
- Your customer reviews from Google Search results pages.
It provides a single dashboard to manage all of your online information: business name, phone number, address, website, hours of operation, photos, videos and more.
It also provides insights on how customers find and interact with your business on Google Search and Maps so you can make informed decisions about how to engage with them.
There are many ways to use Google My Business – from generating new leads by attracting customers in your area who are searching for local businesses like yours to managing your reputation by responding quickly to customer reviews.
Again, Google My Business is a FREE service by Google that allows businesses to create their own page on google maps and connect with customers. It also provides them with insights into how potential customers are interacting with their business on google maps.
Understanding The Free Vs. Paid Services Provided By Google My Business
The free service by Google My Business includes the following features:
- Google My Business dashboard
- Google My Business insights
- Google Analytics integration
Google My Business is a free and easy way to manage your business online.
Creating a page for your business on the map, which will show up as a search result when people look for your business or type in your name. You can customize this page to include information about your store hours, location, website URL, contact information and more. This is a fairly straightforward process and does not require any technical knowledge.
It is important for every business owner to have a Google My Business Page (GMB) if they want their company to be found online.
GMB can be created by logging in with your email address or you can sign up through the website. The process of creating GMB is very simple and it should not take more than 10 minutes. It starts with filling out the basic information such as company name, category, address, phone number, website URL etc., uploading your logo and adding photos of your business location or product/service images.
- Ads – Adwords, Search Network, Display Network, YouTube ads
How To Optimize Your Free Google My Business Page
Google My Business is a free tool that allows you to manage your business’s presence on Google. You can update information, create posts to share information about your business, respond to reviews, and add photos of your business. You can create, edit, or delete your Google listing and manage Google Maps.
You can also claim and manage your business on other Google services, like Search and YouTube. The first step is to sign in with the same email address that you use for your Gmail account. If you don’t have a Gmail account, this is an opportunity for you to create one.
You need to optimize your page in order to get higher rankings in local search results and be visible on Google My Business and Google Maps. The following are some tips that will help you optimize your Google My Business page:
- Use SEO keywords that are relevant to your business when naming the page
- Include a clear photo of the exterior of the business
- Provide accurate information about hours, location, and contact information
- Respond quickly to reviews
Google My Business is a free service that helps businesses present themselves on Google Search, Maps, and Google+ Pages. It’s also a great way to get found by people looking for your business online. If you’re not taking advantage of this free service, your business is really missing out.
Google My Business Promotional Strategy
- Optimize your business listing with the right information and images
- Share your listings on social media
- Participate in local communities, comment on reviews and posts, etc.
Google My Business is truly a powerful tool for promoting your business on the Internet and in the physical world.
The phone app allows you to add photos, videos, text, and contact information to your listing. You can also add or edit existing features like hours of operation, delivery options, and phone numbers.
In addition to managing your business’s online presence, Google My Business also has features that help you promote it offline. For example, it allows you to create a map of your location with directions from a starting point of your choice (e.g., from Google Maps). You can also add a link to the map from other websites by adding an HTML code snippet in the “Link”
Marketing experts recommend that Google My Business should be used as a promotional tool for your business. It provides a platform for businesses to showcase their products and services and engage with potential customers. Such as:
- Publishing content related to the products and services offered by the company
- Sharing customer testimonials or reviews on Google My Business listings
- Engaging with potential customers through replies to reviews or questions
- Creating posts that showcase company news, such as new product launches or promotions
Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test Tool
Google has released a simple, free, mobile-friendly test tool to help webmasters and web developers identify if their site is mobile friendly or not. The test tool has been designed to work on both desktop and mobile devices.
The tool does a few things:
- It checks to see how well your pages render on a mobile device.
- It checks to see how easy it is to tap links and buttons on the page.
- It checks to see whether the page uses too much data, making it hard for people with limited data plans to access your site.
- It tests whether the page has content that’s not easily accessible from the initial viewport (e.g., because of heavy scrolling or large images).
- It tests whether the page has a responsive design
This tool can be accessed on the Google Search Console by clicking on the Mobile Usability Report in the Audits section. Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test Tool provides a score which ranges from 0 to 100, with 100 being the highest score that indicates that your site is mobile-friendly.