Vermont Web Hosting is the first step…
The first step in building your website is your domain name.
If you have one already, terrific. If not we can assist you with registering your domain (www.yourwebsite.com) name, on your behalf.
We do not recommend names with dashes, hyphens or other characters. Domain names should be as short and simple as possible. Best choices are .com followed by .net addresses.
The next step is creating a web hosting account where all of your web pages and documents will be served from.
Think of your domain name as an address and the web hosting as the actual house that the address points to.
Vermont Web hosting includes:
- Website storage space
- Google Analytics installation at no charge
- Free technical support with web hosting
- For WordPress sites we also include free monthly WordPress core and plugin updates, security updates and monthly cloud backup services. This is a service that most other web hosts either do not provide or charge an extra fee for.
Statistics are like a road map for your website and we consider them critical for measuring how well your website is performing. You will be able to see how many visitors you are getting, where they are coming from and how they are getting to your website. If your current web host does not provide Google Analytics at no extra charge, you’re missing out!
Web Hosting Plans:
Standard Plan: $34.95 per month (or save $5 per month with our annual plan $359.40). WordPress all-in-one worry-free, web hosting and maintenance plan includes:
- 4GB of storage
- SSL http to https security
- Security firewall and monitoring
- Akismet Anti-Spam installed
- Monthly WordPress core, theme and plug-in updates
- Monthly cloud backups
- Free creation and integration of Google Analytics
Business Plan: Includes all of the above plus additional 4GB of storage.
$49.95 per month (or save $5 per month with our annual plan $539.40).